Sunday, August 25, 2013

Wedding Tasting

 When you are preparing for a wedding you don't always know the baker or flavor of cakes/cupcakes you would like.  A cake tasting is always a good way to figure it out.  These were made for one of those.  You get a sampling of styles to decorate as well as cakes and frostings in the flavors you are considering.  As I am a small business and I bake on demand, not like a normal bakery where there is always some on hand, you have to request this. 
 I do charge a fee depending on the number of cupcakes and the amount of different cakes and frostings we are sampling.  But that amount is credited towards your wedding if you book with me.  If you don't...well you bought yourself some cupcakes to enjoy and I hope you did.
 The tasting shown here had carrot cake and red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and heavenly frosting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment