Saturday, May 18, 2013

sometimes things don't go the way you want them to

Even to someone who makes cakes/cupcakes/cake pops all the time there are days/weeks where things just don't seem to go right.  I was working on cake pops for a wedding, I was supposed to have 200 for the wedding.  Unfortunately it took me close to 450 cake pops to get the 200 un cracked ones. 
 So many a neighbor got to enjoy a few cracked cake pops. The frustrating thing is to know that you are doing things the exact same way you always do them, that you are using the same ingredients in the same way, yet for some reason it just doesn't seem to be working. I'm glad those are done and super glad when the next batch I had to do went off without any issues at all.
And if you drizzle another color on them it can cover many crack so neighbors don't hardl notice what's wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment