Sunday, June 23, 2013

Ombre polka dot wedding cake

Polka dot wedding cake for a fun couple.  I loved the colors and had fun putting each layer of the cake together.

 But when I got there the others there to help set things up wanted the cake raised though that hadn't been set up so I didn't have anything to raise the cake.  In trying out several things they had in the kitchen we ended up using this bowl.  But by the time we had moved it several times it didn't sit as straight as it had when I first set it up.  It still looked pretty just not quite as straight as it was before they started moving it all over. 
I hope to get some pictures of them cutting the cake as the inside was polka dotted also.  But here are the reject ones to show you what it was going to look like inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment